Some Surface or Windows laptop computer customers have reported seeing this error – BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb after they attempt to boot their gadget. In right now’s submit, we are going to define what might need triggered this error after which we lastly present doable options to this subject.
Now, there could be plenty of the reason why this error is triggered. We have narrowed it all the way down to the next;
- Secure boot is enabled: Secure boot is an additional layer of safety towards malware and rootkits, but it surely’s identified to trigger a wide selection of different issues, together with this specific error. In this case, the difficulty ought to be resolved by disabling Secure boot through BIOS/UEFI settings.
- Corrupt Booting sequence: In this case, you may resolve the difficulty through the use of Bootrec.exe with a mixture of instructions that may repair MBR, the BCD.
- System FIle Corruption: Here, you may repair the difficulty by performing a restore set up, if the bootrec.exe process fails to treatment the difficulty.
- 4G Decoding is disabled: If you’ve two or extra highly effective GPUs presently related to your Windows 10 machine, the difficulty would possibly happen as a result of 4G Decoding (EVGA Support) is disabled from BIOS or UEFI. In this case, you may resolve the difficulty by enabling the 4G Decoding in BIOS/UEFI.
- Incorrect Registry key: In this case, you’ll want to make use of Registry Editor to switch a Registry key known as ClearPageFileAtShutdown.
Fix BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb error
If you face the BLinitializedlibrary failed 0xc00000bb, attempt the next listed answer in no specific order:
- Enable 4G Decoding
- Fix MBR & BCD
- Disable Secure Boot
- Change Page File setting.
Let us see them in element.
1] Enable 4G Decoding.
On EVGA motherboards, this characteristic is known as EVGA Support as an alternative of 4G assist. The actual location of this feature relies in your MOBO producer, however usually it’s positioned on the Peripherals tab.
2] Fix MBR & BCD
Run the bootrec.exe utility to . This is in all probability anticipated to repair your drawback. Repairing the Master Boot Record or MBR is likely one of the efficient troubleshooting steps to repair such points.
three] Disable Secure Boot
and see if that helps you. At occasions, due to some misconfiguration, chances are you’ll must disable Secure Boot in Windows 10.
four] Make Windows clear web page File at shut down
To , you could modify ClearPageFileAtShutdown Registry key.
To do that, your first must after which proceed as follows-
Press Windows key + R. In the Run dialog field, kind regedit hit Enter to .
Navigate to the placement:
ComputerHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlSession ManagerMemory Management
On the correct pane, double-click on ClearPageFileATShudown to switch its properties.
In the Properties field, set the Base to Hexadecimal and the Value knowledge to 1
Restart your PC.
If the pc regular boot sequence is profitable, then repeat the steps above however this time set the ClearPageFileAtShutdown again to zero and save the modifications.
That’s it, of us! I hope one thing right here helps you.