The Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus are one of many smartphones adored by many due to its high-end specs and options that everybody will love. Even although this smartphone is assumed to be good, there’ll come a time that issues might happen.
One frequent points is the cellphone’s incapability to obtain any textual content messages and SMS coming from iPhones. This points might be resolved by way of the assistance of this text so that you simply gained’t be worrying anymore if you’re ready for somebody’s necessary message and you’ll not
One of the the explanation why your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus can’t obtain any textual content message coming from iPhone gadget or even from a non-Apple gadget like Android, Windows, Blackberry is due to the textual content format used is in iMessage type.
This often happens when you have been utilizing your sim card on any iPhone gadgets by utilizing its iMessage service and finally used that very same sim card in your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
How To Fix Can’t Receive Texts Problems On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Below are the steps that can information you on fixing your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus can’t obtain a message
- Pull out the SIM card in your Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus and put it again to the earlier iPhone unit you’ve used
- Connect the gadget to an accessible Internet community like 3G / LTE
- On the iPhone, Go to Settings > Messages then change off the iMessage service
If as an illustration, you don’t have your iPhone with you anymore, Go to the web page of Deregister iMessage and change it off. Below are the steps you could observe:
- On the Internet browser, navigate to the deregister iMessage page
- On that web page, search for the choice “No longer have your iPhone” positioned on the backside half
- Choose your area beneath that choice after which enter the cellphone quantity within the offered discipline
- Click the choice ship code
- Type the code you’ve obtained on the cellphone quantity you entered within the discipline title “Enter Confirmation Code”
- Click the Submit code
After you’ve completed following the steps given above, you are actually assured that your SIM card is now unregistered from the Apple’s service.
In this case, you’ve now resolved your drawback of not getting and sending textual content messages utilizing your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.