I’m positive you’ll be glad to know that you would be able to truly customise the notification bar in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has numerous wonderful options, and Samsung has made it doable for homeowners to customise it as they need.
Personalizing your notification bar makes it doable so that you can simply entry options just like the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. To make issues higher, you’ve as much as 4 ways in which you should use to customise their notification bar in your smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 notification bar has numerous toggles that you should use for settings; nevertheless, this will depend on the service that you’re utilizing. In addition, there’s a everlasting toggle that has been set by default that you would be able to solely use to extend/lower the brightness of your display.
All it’s essential to do is to tug down the notification bar along with your fingers to have entry to the Quick Settings possibility. You can use this web page to edit how you’ll like your notification bar to look. You could make use of the tips under to be taught how one can customise your notification bar.
How To Personalize Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Notification Bar
- Power in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Swipe down the display along with your fingers to have entry to the notification bar and click on on the sq. icons positioned on the high proper for “Quick Settings” to return up
- Tap on the ‘Pencil’ icon positioned on the high of the show
- Look for the Notification Panel edit settings. You will be capable to take away the brightness adjustment slider from the notification bar, and you may as well embrace the short settings icon that you simply want to personalize
- You have to faucet and any toggle you want to transfer, and when it’s highlighted, it is possible for you to to place it wherever you want
Once you’ve efficiently adopted the tips above, you’ll now be capable to add or delete any toggle the notification bar of your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you need to have entry to the notification bar, it’s essential to swipe down along with your fingers, and the popular toggles would be the first to return up. In addition, it is possible for you to to have entry to different options together with display mirroring, and blocking mode.