The Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus is a good gadget for accessing and managing your private or work-related emails. The app is fast and straightforward to make use of however solely when it’s functioning correctly. We have nevertheless had a variety of complaints that the app is just not working accurately.
One of the most typical points with the e-mail app is whenever you delete an electronic mail or a number of emails, you could discover the e-mail reappear a couple of minutes after. Don’t fear as a result of we’ve the reply.
It is difficult to inform if the issue is firmware or not however some customers have mentioned the problem arose after an replace with their Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone.
With this text, we’re going to clarify the more than likely causes of the problem the might present up in your Galaxy S9 default electronic mail app.
Deleted Emails Just Keep Returning
When you’re deleting an electronic mail the mentioned electronic mail will usually go straight to the trash folder however with this problem, it would reappear in your inbox. The finest approach of eliminating the issue is by deleting it from each your inbox and trash. It might be annoying however we do have just a few different methods you may resolve this.
From the reviews that had been gathered, we discovered that a lot of the customers who had the problem had been on an IMAP server sort with the e-mail account. This will imply the account synchronization is completed server periodically and would require an web connection to make adjustments to your electronic mail account. This could cause your deleted messages to reappear.
If you need to repair the problem you may double delete the e-mail out of your trash and inbox or delete the e-mail account out of your cellular gadget and remake it. This time, nevertheless be sure to use a POP server sort. This will then mean you can obtain emails on web storage out of your gadget that means all it’s essential to do it tick an electronic mail choice that’s labeled Delete from Server. When carried out the server can be notified that the message is deleted and your cellphone will now not show the problem.
Previous units didn’t use the IMPA configuration however on the latest gadget, the Samsung Galaxy S9 gadget is a bit completely different. The bug will make it so your Galaxy S9 firmware or the e-mail app can produce a fault. There are some causes to this, which we’ve listed under for you.
I Don’t Know How to Update a Password On My Email Account
If you tried to vary the password in your electronic mail account from the app itself along with your Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus smartphone then you will have seen that there isn’t a choice to take action. The solely approach you are able to do that is by updating the password from the webmail itself. If you do it from the Gmail account you’ll need to go to mail.google.com and go to the account settings from there to vary your password.
Email Has Stopped Working Error
You will usually see this selection in the event you open an electronic mail after which obtain an error that claims your electronic mail stopped working. You will discover that the app truly works advantageous, that was till you probably did an replace.
This might be because of the replace that may have made an issue along with your electronic mail app. You can repair this by going to the system cache and deleting it, which would be the easiest and most secure method to save your self from a corrupt cache and corrupt information.
To Delete the System Cache…
- Start by turning your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus on by holding down the facility button.
- At the identical time press and maintain the house key and quantity up key, while holding the facility key.
- Now let go of the facility key and look forward to the Samsung galaxy s9 textual content to vanish.
- You will then see the Android brand seem which is when you must let go of the opposite two keys.
- Next, wait about 60 seconds earlier than utilizing the cellphone
- You will then want to make use of the quantity down key to get to wipe cache partition
- Using the facility key choose the choice
- When carried out simply use the quantity down and energy keys to pick the choice sure
- Finally, the gadget will grasp reset after which requires you to make use of the identical keys to pick Reboot system now.
The above steps will trigger your gadget to restart a bit slower the primary time however when lastly rebooted, go to the e-mail app and examine to see if the problem nonetheless happens. If you’re nonetheless getting the issue, then you’re more than likely app points that means you’ll need to clear the cache and knowledge inflicting you to lose all of the emails out of your account.
- Start by going to the house display screen of your cellphone
- Next faucet the app icon
- Then go to settings menu
- Find the purposes menu
- Navigate to the appliance supervisor
- Swipe to get to the All tab
- Tap the e-mail app
- Find the power shut button and faucet it
- Go to the storage choice
- Tap on clear cache
- Select the clear knowledge choice
- Finally, simply faucet on delete
You will now have your electronic mail app reset again to default. Check to see if it really works but when it doesn’t then your solely choice is to attempt a grasp reset in your gadget. You ought to again up your knowledge first as you’ll be beginning your cellphone from scratch and all knowledge can be wiped.
- Using the steps talked about above, press in Home, quantity up and energy buttons all on the similar time and launch the facility button whenever you see the Galaxy S9 Text. Only launch the opposite keys when the Android brand seems.
- You will then want to attend 60 seconds and navigate through the use of the quantity down button and choose the wipe knowledge/manufacturing facility reset choice with the facility button. Confirm by deciding on Yes – Delete all consumer knowledge.
- Finally, look forward to the system to reset after which reboot your gadget.
When carried out your cellphone ought to operate usually, as soon as configuring your gadget.