Some of the customers of the brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 9 have been experiencing fairly some points on their Samsung system. One of the commonest ones which have been reported because the system was launched is the gradual Wi-Fi situation.
In this text, I’ll clarify all it’s worthwhile to know in regards to the Wi-fi downside that you’re going through in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, and you’ll resolve it with out the assistance of a technician.
Most of the causes of the gradual Wi-Fi situation that you’re experiencing can simply be fastened, and I hope after studying this text, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 shall be again to regular searching velocity.
One of the issues gradual Wi-Fi connection may cause is the poor processing and basic operation of apps which might be in your system. This will certainly make it troublesome so that you can get pleasure from your Samsung smartphone totally.
You will understand that your favourite apps like your social media apps (Facebook, Twitter) will grow to be extraordinarily gradual and this may be very annoying. It additionally impacts different apps like your Google Assistant and makes it troublesome for the AI to reply your questions and full duties shortly. If you’re experiencing a weak Wi-Fi connection in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, I’ll advise that you simply proceed to learn this text.
How To Solve Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Slow Wi-Fi Problems
- You can perform a course of often called the Factory reset
- You also can click on on the ‘Forget’ choice after which re-enter the WiFi particulars
- Try to reset your web router
- Switch your connection standing from DHCP to Static Connection when connecting your system to a community
- Alter the DNS to Google’s Addresses on the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Configure your router’s bandwidth settings
- Alter your Router’s Broadcast Channel to a greater one
- Change the Router Security Settings
- Contact your ISP (Internet Service Provider) to improve to the next velocity plan
I hope one of many tips listed above will allow you to to repair the WiFi issues that you’re experiencing in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. However, in case you discover that the connection remains to be gradual, then the subsequent choice is to wipe the cache partition. This methodology has additionally been confirmed efficient in fixing Wi-Fi issues on a smartphone.
If you’ll prefer to know extra on how one can wipe the cache partition of your Samsung smartphone, I’ll recommend that you simply use this hyperlink to learn extra on.
How To Fix Slow Wifi On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- You want to change off your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Then faucet and maintain the facility, quantity up and the house button on the similar time
- Your Samsung smartphone will vibrate, and the restoration mode will begin
- Scroll to the “wipe cache partition” menu choice and click on on it
- Once the method has been accomplished, you’ll be able to then faucet on the choice to “reboot system now,” and your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 shall be again to regular boot mode