Are you a fan of receiving MMS textual content messages in your smartphone? Do you occur to personal a Samsung Galaxy Note 9? If MMS is your favourite option to obtain and ship superior images together with your shut family and friends members, then it can save you these photos straight in your Android.
Sending photos by means of textual content messages eliminates the necessity for a knowledge connection or social media which is a unique route in at present’s world of social media giants like Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. MMS helps you get intimate together with your contact listing with out the stress of cell information or Wi-Fi connections.
With this technique, you may entry images from the Photo Gallery as an alternative having to navigate by means of quite a few message threads to seek out your photos.
To Save A Picture from a Text message On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Turn in your smartphone and open the house display
- Launch the Messages app from the App menu
- Locate the message thread with the actual picture
- Open the message thread and click on on the picture you need to save
- Long press the picture till a menu pops up on the show
- Click on the Save Attachment choice
- Another choice is to search for the View Slideshow choice > Menu > Save Attachment (if there isn’t a Save Attachment choice)
- Click on the picture to be saved
- Tap the Save button
- Exit the Messages app and examine for the picture(s) within the Photo Gallery part
Going ahead, you may repeat the identical steps everytime you obtain an image by way of textual content message in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If there’s multiple image in a specific message thread, you need to be capable of save them in bulk or choose those you need to save manually.
The images saved from the textual content message ought to mirror below the suitable folder within the Gallery part.