Most of the Samsung smartphones have made the auto brightness characteristic a model signature. How does the auto brightness characteristic work? Well, if you’re additionally questioning the identical then the reply is kind of easy. The Samsung smartphones are constructed with a particular sensor which takes observe of the ambient brightness. The sensor is mounted subsequent to the earpiece. This robotically will increase or decreases the display brightness relying on the encompassing mild depth.
It works in such a means that in the course of the occasions when you’re seated in a darkish place, the brightness of your smartphone will lower. But when you’re in a brightly lit place, your display’s brightness will improve. This setup is of nice significance because it lets you make the most of the optimum show brightness always.
It nonetheless comes a time whenever you understand that the auto brightness characteristic in your Galaxy S9 is now not working as earlier than. When this occurs, you are inclined to surprise what might be the issue. In such a state of affairs, you’ll understand that the brightness of your display will stay dim even when it ought to be getting brighter. As a results of the shortage of optimum display show brightness, chances are you’ll not have the ability to see no matter is being displayed in your display.
One advisable DIY resolution to this drawback is calibrating the Auto brightness sensor. We have gone forward and consolidated the instructive factors into main steps as proven under on how one can calibrate the Auto brightness sensor on Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone.
How to Calibrate Auto-brightness on Galaxy S9
- Take your Galaxy S9 and canopy the sensors mounted on the left aspect of your earpiece. This is supposed to ship a sign to the machine that you’re in a really darkish place
- Using your different free hand, swipe down the standing bar
- While the sensors are nonetheless lined, it’s essential swipe the brightness management to its excessive left
- Now it’s essential activate the auto brightness and deactivate it thereafter whereas making certain the sensors are nonetheless lined
- Move the telephone to brightly lit place ideally underneath a lamp and take away your palms from the sensors
- Then swipe the brightness management to the utmost degree
- When you might be executed with the sixth step proceed to activate the auto brightness characteristic
Follow the steps we’ve got steered above keenly. You ought to have the ability to efficiently calibrate your Samsung Galaxy S9’s auto-brightness sensor. Now, it’s restored to its full performance.