Are you a fan of receiving MMS textual content messages in your smartphone? Do you occur to personal a Samsung Galaxy S9? If MMS is your favourite option to obtain and ship superior pictures along with your shut family and friends members, then it can save you these photos immediately in your Android.
Sending photos via textual content messages eliminates the necessity for a knowledge connection or social media which is a distinct route in at this time’s world of social media giants like Snapchat, Instagram, and Facebook. MMS helps you get intimate along with your contact record with out the stress of cellular information or Wi-Fi connections.
With this technique, you’ll be able to entry pictures from the Photo Gallery as an alternative having to navigate via quite a few message threads to seek out your photos.
How To Save a Picture From a Text Message On Galaxy S9
- Turn in your smartphone and open the house display screen
- Launch the Messages app from the App menu
- Locate the message thread with the actual photograph
- Open the message thread and click on on the photograph you wish to save
- Long press the picture till a menu pops up on the show
- Click on the Save Attachment possibility
- Another possibility is to search for the View Slideshow possibility > Menu > Save Attachment (if there is no such thing as a Save Attachment possibility)
- Click on the picture to be saved
- Tap the Save button
- Exit the Messages app and verify for the photograph(s) within the Photo Gallery part
Going ahead, you’ll be able to repeat the identical steps everytime you obtain an image through textual content message in your Samsung Galaxy S9. If there may be multiple image in a specific message thread, it’s best to be capable to save them in bulk or choose those you wish to save manually.
The pictures saved from the textual content message ought to mirror underneath the suitable folder within the Gallery part.