The display screen timeout perform determines the period of time required for the interval you cease urgent your Galaxy S9 and when the show shuts down routinely with out having to press the Power button.
This function helps notably when you want to test your cellphone intermittently. When enabled, you received’t must maintain unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S9. There are totally different display screen timeout choices to fit your preferences.
How to Configure Screen Timeout on Galaxy S9
If you need to configure the display screen timeout function of your Galaxy S9, under is a listing of what you need to contemplate
- The Galaxy S9 has six pre-installed display screen timeout choices specifically 15 sec, 30 sec, 1-2-5 min, and 10 minutes
- The display screen timeout function works beneath a devoted menu with the identical Screen Timeout identify that may be present in General Settings > Display
- The Screen Timeout function additionally integrates nicely with the Smart Stay function which is designed determine in case your focus is on the display screen or not in case your gaze is on the display screen, then the show brightness will routinely reduce
How to Turn On/Off Smart Stay on S9
If you want to activate or deactivate the Smart Stay function, do the next:
- Turn in your smartphone and open the Home display screen
- Click on the Settings menu
- Tap the Display icon
- Select Smart Play and toggle the button left or proper to change on and off
If you need to disable the Screen Timeout function:
- Turn in your Samsung Galaxy S9 and launch the Settings app
- Click on About Phone
- Click on the Build Number seven occasions repeatedly to unlock Developer mode
- After unlocking Developer mode, launch the Settings menu
- Tap on the Developer Options that may now seem beneath the Settings menu
- Click on the Stay Awake possibility
Henceforth, your Samsung Galaxy S9 will migrate from utilizing the Screen Timeout function to the Smart Stay function. If you ever get bored with the Smart Stay function and need to return to your default settings, comply with the identical information to disable the function.