As traditional, you had been browsing by way of your mail when the app out of the blue displayed an error message that learn ‘’ Unfortunately, Email has stopped’’. This is one concern that no Galaxy Note 9 consumer would have anticipated on their model new gadget.
We hate to be the bearer of dangerous news however this concern happens typically throughout Samsung gadgets and seems to be the identical on the Galaxy Note 9 smartphones. The manner ahead is to concentrate on tips on how to sort out the problem as a way to have the ability to learn your emails in your gadget once more.
There are quite a lot of points that might be inflicting the error starting from glitches within the e mail app itself to a different interfering app inflicting a glitch to the firmware. Hence, it’s best to count on various totally different options for troubleshooting the issue.
You had been anxiously checking up in your emails when the app displayed this surprising message on Galaxy Note 9 “Unfortunately, Email has stopped”? It’s a problem you didn’t see coming in your gadget, did you?
There are 4 questions you want to ask your self when the ‘’Unfortunately, Email has stopped responding’’ error seems in your Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
- When was the final time I did a gentle reset on my cellphone?
- Is my Internet connection working?
- How not too long ago have I wiped the cache of the cellphone?
- Am I prepared to contemplate performing a tough reset on my smartphone?
It is smart to take issues one step at a time. You are most likely conscious that restarting your gadget is an operation that must be carried out once in a while. The easy motion of restarting your smartphone intermittently can do your gadget an entire lot of excellent.
Your Galaxy Note 9 working system can eradicate minor bugs with assistance from a easy restart. All kind of errors merely vanish whenever you restart your gadget. This is an operation that it’s best to strive every time you possibly can.
If the problem persists after the restart, it’s best to test the web connection in your Galaxy smartphone. The ‘’Unfortunately, Email has stopped responding’’ error typically happens when the web connection is unreliable. Try connecting to a unique wi-fi community or use the cell knowledge choice.
It is vital that your web connection is robust sufficient to attach the app to e mail servers.
If you continue to can not pinpoint the place the issue is emanating from and you don’t want to trouble with the stress of reaching out to a Samsung outlet, then you want to perceive onerous reset is likely to be your solely choice.
When you wipe the contents of your gadget, will probably be restored to its default settings the place you can begin returning your private data, accounts, and private media archives again to the Galaxy Note 9.
It is predicted that the e-mail error ought to have stopped showing in your gadget whenever you login your e mail accounts.
Between performing a easy restart of your gadget and selecting the onerous reset choice, you possibly can strive wanting into the cache choice – particularly if the error began popping up after a latest software program replace.
This brings us again to choice three the place we imagine clearing the cache knowledge ought to enhance the efficiency stage of the e-mail app and cease any errors.
Get Rid Of “Unfortunately, Email Has Stopped” On Galaxy Note 9
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Hold down these three keys within the following order; Home, Volume Up, and Power keys
- Let go of the Power Key when the Samsung brand seems on the display screen
- Release each the Volume Up and Home buttons as quickly because the Android Recovery Screen pops up on the display screen
- Hold on for a couple of seconds after booting onto the Android Recovery Mode
- Scroll by way of the submenus through the use of the Volume Down key to pick the Wipe Cache Partition choice
- Click on the Power key to start the operation
- You will obtain a affirmation immediate message which you should choose YES for through the use of the Volume Down key
- Tap the Power key to start out the wipe cache motion
- After the operation has been accomplished, reboot your Galaxy NOTE 9 and Galaxy NOTE 9+ smartphone by way of the ‘’Reboot System Now’’ choice
We hope that wiping the cache has achieved the trick for you and that the ‘’Unfortunately, Email has stopped’’ error has ceased to seem in your display screen. If you will have every other questions associated to the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, test our posts for the latest on Samsung’s latest flagships.