For those who have a Google Pixel 2, chances are you’ll need to know find out how to add widget to lock display screen. Many individuals add widgets and icons to the lockscreen to make the Pixel 2 extra usable. You may also change the lock display screen wallpaper of the Pixel 2 as properly. Below we’ll clarify find out how to add widget to lock display screen on Pixel 2.
Google Pixel 2: How To Change Lock Screen
All it’s essential to do is so as to add widget to lock display screen is press and maintain an empty area on the Home display screen. This will deliver up the edit mode the place you’ll be able to add widgets, change house display screen settings, and in addition change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then choose “Lock display screen.”
By default the Google Pixel 2 has a number of completely different wallpaper choices for the lockscreen, however you’ll be able to all the time choose “extra pictures” and choose from any picture that you’ve taken in your Pixel 2. Once you’ve discovered the picture you need, hit the Set Wallpaper button.
Within your settings, search for the Lock Screen choice. From right here you’ll be able to customise the show of your lock display screen.
- Dual Clock – Display cocks in your present timezone and one different
- Clock Size – Adjust the scale of the displayed clock
- Date – show as we speak’s date
- Camera Shortcut – a fast method to get to your digicam
- Owner Information – Put some private data right here to establish your telephone and probably assist in getting it returned if misplaced
- Unlock Effect – Choose the animation used when unlocking your machine
- Additional Info – Include another miscellaneous data like climate