Modifying your contacts with its very personal particular ringtone is among the finest promoting factors of the Pixel 2. Being in a position to designate a selected sound for a sure contact in your cellphone is a nifty little trick to know who is looking simply by listening to the sound your cellphone makes when somebody is looking it. The following information will stroll you thru the method on how you should utilize your private music to make a custom-made ringtone on the Pixel 2.
How to Set a Song as a Ringtone on Pixel 2
Making or making a customized ringtone is fairly simple. It will allow you to have entry to loads of choices in setting cert ringtones for every specific contact, and likewise you may set custom-made sounds in your textual content messages as effectively. Simply comply with the next directions and you’ll know the right way to set customized ringtones:
- First, be sure that your Pixel 2 is turned on
- Then, open the Dialer app
- Locate and press on the contact you need to have a ringtone for
- Next is to press the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact
- After that, press the “Ringtone” button
- A popup window will seem with your whole totally different ringtones
- Search and choose the track you need to use as a ringtone
- Finally, if the ringtone you made is on on the checklist, simply press “Add” and find it in your gadget storage, after which select it
The information laid out above ought to alter the ringtone for a selected contact in your Pixel 2. If performed correctly, all different calls will use the usual default ringtone, and any contact you alter could have their very personal customized audio playback. Modifying your contacts with a particular ringtone is a good way to make issues extra private on the Pixel 2. Also, it’s going to additionally allow you to know the caller with out ever taking a peek at your Pixel 2.