Do you personal a Samsung Galaxy S9 that has a GPS monitoring drawback? If your reply to this query is a straightforward sure, then there is no such thing as a have to panic as a result of this might have been worse if it was solely your gadget experiencing this drawback. But that isn’t the case, the very fact is, there are a variety of Samsung Galaxy S9 customers who’re additionally experiencing the identical drawback.
The finest method to assist your self repair this drawback is by studying this straightforward information to the top. If you’re having an accuracy challenge along with your GPS, you then positively need to repair it, instructions and places wouldn’t be correct in any respect
Change The GPS Settings To Allow For High Accuracy Mode
Assuming that you will try and repair this drawback by yourself, you must study a number of issues first. The easiest of all strategies could be to attempt to change the GPS settings to permit for High Accuracy Mode. The High Accuracy Mode provides your Galaxy S9 a lift to make the most of extra assets therefore will show correct particulars. To set the High Accuracy Mode, it is advisable comply with the easy steps beneath:
- Go to your Home display screen and open the Settings menu
- From your Settings, faucet on Location
- Once the Location menu opens, activate the High Accuracy mode function
This easy process ought to suffice in fixing easy efficiency points. However, if it doesn’t work, you must at all times have another answer. Before you check out every other answer, you must examine to guarantee that a drawback is just not liable for the dearth of GPS accuracy. If it’s a drawback, none of those software program options are going to work and chances are you’ll be compelled to take your gadget to a Samsung technician that will help you repair it.
Perform A Test On The GPS Using The GPS Test App.
You can obtain and set up this app from the Google Play Store. Once you may have downloaded and put in the app, run it and examine the outcomes. The apps ought to notify you in case your Galaxy S9 GPS is unable to choose up the identical satellites as different smartphones in the identical area. If that is the case, you will want to promptly contact your retailer for superior troubleshooting options. However, if the GPS Test run provides you optimistic outcomes, you may proceed to the steps supplied beneath:
- Enable the Power Saving Mode. This will be sure that you protect battery energy for use when you actually need to make use of the GPS for instructions. Allowing your battery to work at full capability may enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the GPS
- Locate all of the apps utilizing the GPS function after which clear all their cache. To try this, go to settings then faucet on Application Manager. In the Application Manager, clear the Cache
- A extra radical answer could be to carry out a manufacturing facility reset of your Galaxy S9 smartphone. Backup your information first earlier than the manufacturing facility reset. Go to Settings then hit on the Backup & Reset possibility then proceed to Reset Device. Select to Reset Everything
As we’ve talked about beforehand, it is advisable contact a Samsung technician if none of those options work. You are in all probability coping with a challenge in your Galaxy S9.