If the ‘’sadly, your Calendar Storage has stopped’’ error seems in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, this means that there’s a software program error in your machine. It most likely isn’t the primary time you’re battling a software program error.
One of the problems with this specific error is that it gained’t go away the show display which makes it tough to disregard. To clear your display and take away the error message, there are two choices that we advise you check out on this specific order.
The first possibility could be very easy to perform. All you could is head to the App menu, click on on the Settings app, faucet on the Application Manager possibility, click on on Calendar and wipe the information and cache from there.
You ought to know that after you wipe the information and cache of your Calendar, all of your calendar entries will likely be deleted alongside it. Truth be advised, it’s not like you could have choices to choose from. The different technique could be to take away the entire machine knowledge to your Galaxy NOTE 9 which brings us to the second a part of this text.
To Perform a Factory Reset on Galaxy Note 9
- Turn off your Galaxy Note 9
- Click and maintain down the Power, Volume Up, and Home buttons concurrently
- When the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 textual content seems on the display, let go of the facility button
- Let go of all the opposite buttons when the Android emblem boots
- Pause for about thirty to sixty seconds after booting the Android Recovery Mode earlier than taking the subsequent step
- Use the Volume Down key to navigate between choices and use the Power Key to decide on any possibility you need to use
- Use the keys to activate the Wipe Data/Factory Reset possibility
- Click on Yes to delete all consumer knowledge
- After the information has been wiped, activate the Reboot System Now possibility
- Leave your telephone to reboot by itself
When your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 turns again on, the activation display that accompanies any model new Galaxy Note 9 will seem. This confirms that you’ve certainly deleted all machine knowledge and now you can begin configuring all deleted accounts and set up any third social gathering apps you misplaced.
The Calendar app ought to perform correctly now with none recurring error messages, and you may as well resolve to obtain a third-party calendar app.
With the manufacturing unit reset, you can begin afresh along with your Galaxy Note 9 in a model new manner filled with quite a few prospects.