Samsung’s latest flagship telephone, the Galaxy S9 is filled with loads of customization and accessibility options. Nothing much less will be anticipated of a telephone of such caliber. Being in a position to type your contacts by final or first title is one quite simple but useful function. It permits you to arrange your Contacts record in any method you would like.
If you utilize your Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus for enterprise and you’ve got an extended record of contacts on the telephone, it’s greatest to type out the contact in your record alphabetically by their final title so you may get them once you want them quicker and simpler. You’ll discover this feature fairly useful as a result of looking by way of a whole lot of various entries will be overwhelming. In this text, we’ll present you find out how to change the contact settings on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus and find out how to type contacts by final title.
How to Sort Your Contacts By Last Name
- Turn in your Samsung Galaxy
- Go to the Home display
- Choose the Menu possibility
- Select the Contacts possibility;
- Select the MORE possibility within the overview part from the highest
- Tap on the Settings possibility
- Select the choice labeled as Sort from the brand new record of choices that may open
- You will be capable to type your telephone contacts the way in which you need
- You will see that the Sort possibility with “first title,” or “by default,” however you possibly can change to “the final title.”
Leave the menus once you’ve completed tweaking this easy setting. All your contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus will now be displayed by their final names or by no matter names you enter within the final title discipline. This makes navigating your contact lists straightforward as it’s organized in accordance with your preferences.