The new Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus include nice options and settings that may be adjusted by the consumer. In this text, we’ll be speaking concerning the time that it takes for the cellphone display screen to flip right into a dormant mode when the Samsung Galaxy just isn’t in use.
If you’d like to preserve your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus display screen to keep on for longer, then you definitely’ll want to go to the settings menu to make some tweaks. You’ll want to arrange the “Stay awake” function to preserve your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus show on for longer, and this function will also be disabled at any time due to it isn’t set to default. This function additionally works very properly whenever you join your cellphone to the charger.
The course of beneath will present you the way to activate the “Stay Awake” function in your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. This will preserve the cellphone display screen on for a very long time.
How to Keep Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Screen On for Longer
- Turn in your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
- Go to the house display screen
- Find the menu bar after which open the settings app
- Search for “Device Information.” and you will notice ‘Build quantity’ right here
- Soft press the ‘construct quantity’ for up to 7 instances and the display screen will deliver ‘developer choices ‘Unlocked.’
- You will discover the ‘keep awake function’ on the developer choices
- Select the checkbox and allow the function
The cellphone show will now stay on until you manually swap it off. However, it’s vital to keep in mind that the longer you will have your cellphone keep on, the upper the battery it consumes in case you overlook to lock it up. If you have been searching for methods to preserve your Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus display screen to keep on longer, we hope this information will show you how to out.