Google Play Store is the official retailer on Android Smartphones for downloading and putting in apps, in addition to the pre-installed apps. However, Google Play can typically be irritating whereas attempting to set up or replace app due to bugs. It occurs on events after attempting to obtain; you obtain this type of message that you may not obtain the app due to an error 941.
You would possibly discover this kind of downside troublesome to resolve since you don’t have extra details about what is occurring. The quantity 941 represents the error code and the message. You wouldn’t have the opportunity to carry out any which means operate on Google Play Store till you resolve the issue.
How to Solve 941 Error Code
- Close the Google Play Store
- Swipe down the notification bar
- Click on the Settings icon
- Select Application Manager
- Swipe to All tab
- You’ll see the Google Play Store possibility listed with the apps, choose it
- Go to Clear Data possibility and click on on it
- Google Play Store will instantly restart, and after which it is going to not present the erroeStore app information from the settings
- This time round, Clear Data and choose Uninstall Updates
The steps above will permit you to repair the error code 941 and with none downside, you have to be in a position to obtain and replace any app on the Google Play Store.