Seeing newly obtained messages could be very straightforward with the characteristic of OnePlus 5 known as the Lock Screen Preview Message. This characteristic means that you can peek on shortly with the messages you latterly obtained on the lock display. But the Lock Screen Preview Message will not be at all times useful particularly with regards to privateness. By the time that somebody is holding your cellphone, they may have the ability to see the message on the lock display which is what we don’t need.
So, if you’re selected turning the Lock Screen Message Preview on the OnePlus 5 off, there’s one straightforward method to try this. Just comply with the steps under to study the method of turning this characteristic on and off on the OnePlus 5 lock display:
How to Enable or Disable Message Preview:
- Switch on the smartphone
- Tap on the three dots on the highest proper nook which is the Menu and faucet Settings.
- Scroll by means of till you see the Applications and click on on the Messaging
- Choose and faucet Notifications
- Browse for the Preview Message
- You’ll then see the “Lock Screen” and the “Status Bar packing containers”
- Uncheck the purposes if you don’t desire to see them on the lock display preview message
There are many options of the OnePlus 5 that make utilizing it extra handy on the expense of safety. This characteristic will assist lots in maintaining the messages and notifications hidden.
Once you’re accomplished on doing the steps and pointers we gave you, you at the moment are secure from others having to learn your non-public messages. Also, you received’t be getting any extra notifications on the purposes you unchecked.