If if you go to the Microsoft Windows Store to obtain one or extra video games to your Windows 10 machine, however some of the video games Install buttons are greyed out, then you definitely’re on the proper place for a repair to this situation. In this submit, we’ll current a case situation after which supply a possible answer to repair the difficulty.
Windows Store Install button is greyed out
If the Install button is greyed out for some Apps or Games in Microsoft Store, it’s possible you’ll attempt the next ideas:
- Restart your PC and test.
- Clear browser cache or use a distinct browser and see.
- Change your Internet connection and see. This has been identified to assist!
- Check in case your default . It must be enabled.
- Disable your Antivirus and VPN software program and see.
- Sign out after which signal in to the Store once more.
- Run the .
Incidentally, our freeware FixWin 10 for Windows 10, enables you to reset Windows Store Cache, run Troubleshooters, and so forth, in a click on.
Our freeware will even allow you to reinstall the Windows Store with a click on.
We hope that one thing right here has helped you resolve the difficulty.