If after you improve the working system on a , or some other Windows 10-powered system, and also you’re unable to make use of the Kinect for Windows Sensor on the system, then this put up is meant that will help you. In this put up, we’ll determine some potential recognized causes that may set off the error after which present the potential options you may attempt to assist remediate this situation.
When you attempt to use the Kinect Sensor on your Windows 10 system, you might expertise a number of of the next points:
- The Kinect Sensor is not acknowledged.
- You obtain a “USB system is not acknowledged” error message.
- The Kinect gentle is orange (no connection) or it’s flashing white.
This situation happens due to a change in SurfaceUsbHubFwUpdate.sys – the Surface USB Hub Firmware Update driver.
Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10
If you’re confronted with the difficulty of Kinect Sensor not detected on Windows 10, you’ll have to delete the Value knowledge contents of the LowerFilters string in Registry Editor to resolve this situation.
First, you’ll have to or in case the process goes fallacious. Once you will have taken the required precautionary measures, you may proceed as follows:
- On the fitting pane, double-click the LowerFilters string to edit it’s properties.
- Now, clear (depart it clean) no matter is beneath the Value knowledge area.
- Click OK to save lots of adjustments.
- Restart your system.
That’s it! Windows 10 ought to now be capable to detect the Kinect Sensor.