The display timeout operate determines the period of time required between the interval you cease urgent your Galaxy Note 9 and when the show shuts down routinely with out having to press the Power button.
This characteristic helps notably when it is advisable test your cellphone intermittently. When enabled, you received’t must maintain unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. There are completely different display timeout choices to fit your preferences.
Configure the Screen Timeout Feature On Galaxy Note 9
- The Galaxy Note 9 has six pre-installed display timeout choices particularly 15 sec, 30 sec, 1-2-5 min, and 10 minutes
- The display timeout characteristic works underneath a devoted menu with the identical Screen Timeout identify that may be present in General Settings > Display
- The Screen Timeout characteristic additionally integrates nicely with the Smart Stay characteristic which is designed establish in case your focus is on the display or not in case your gaze is on the display, then the show brightness will routinely reduce
Turn on or Deactivate the Smart Stay characteristic On Galaxy Note 9
- Turn in your smartphone and open the Home display
- Click on the Settings menu
- Tap the Display icon
- Select Smart Play and toggle the button left or proper to modify on and off
Disable the Screen Timeout characteristic on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Turn in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and launch the Settings app
- Click on About Phone
- Click on the Build Number seven occasions repeatedly to unlock Developer mode
- After unlocking Developer mode, launch the Settings menu
- Tap on the Developer Options that can now seem underneath the Settings menu
- Click on the Stay Awake possibility
Henceforth, your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will migrate from utilizing the Screen Timeout characteristic to the Smart Stay characteristic. If you ever get uninterested in the Smart Stay characteristic and wish to return to your default settings, comply with the identical information to disable the characteristic.