A number of critiques on-line have credited the Galaxy Note 9 to be among the best smartphones obtainable available on the market in 2018. Among the problems which have turn out to be commonplace for customers of those Galaxy smartphones is the recurring display screen freeze.
If your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 all of the sudden turns off when you’re utilizing it, or reveals a big lag when enjoying video games or looking the web, or displays a normal slowness every time you might be navigating via your cellphone, then you might be in luck as a result of this text is the answer to your display screen freeze issues
We are providing three strategies via which you’ll be able to resolve a variety of points together with lag in utilization, freezing of Galaxy Note 9 display screen, gradual efficiency, or fixed shut down of your smartphone. The three strategies under are assured to repair these points with out consulting a technician.
#1 Method To Fix Freezing Galaxy Note 9 Screen – Faulty Apps To Be Checked
Whenever your smartphone is affected by any of the problems listed above, the simplest options are normally those you consider first. Third celebration apps that you simply put in from Google Play Store are sometimes the main explanation for such malfunctions when skilled by your Galaxy smartphones.
Often, the presence of a 3rd celebration app working within the background can result in your cellphone slowing down, if left unattended to. To repair this subject, one of the best ways out is as well your smartphone into Safe Mode and examine to see if the issue remains to be affecting your gadget.
For those that usually are not conversant with Safe Mode, it’s one other working mode that you need to use in your smartphone however with restricted features and companies.
Third celebration apps can not run in protected mode so in case your Galaxy Note 9 features completely in Safe Mode, then you’ll be able to affirm that the difficulty is from one of many put in third celebration apps. You can then uninstall the app to convey your again to optimum situation and regular performance.
How To Boot Samsung Galaxy Note 9 into Safe Mode:
- Turn off your Galaxy smartphone
- Hold down the Power button
- When the Samsung Note 9 textual content pops up in your display screen, let go off the Power button
- Use the Volume Down button to pick sub menus in Safe Mode
- Long press the Volume Down button till the reboot course of is completed
- When the Safe Mode textual content comes up on the underside left nook of your show display screen, launch the Volume Down button
You ought to proceed utilizing the Safe Mode for a few hours with the intention to establish and repair the problems for good. If the lag, or display screen freeze, or recurring shut down happens whenever you’re in Safe Mode, be aware of this and the cellphone’s efficiency.
If the system efficiency is high notch, this implies the third celebration app is the reason for your cellphone’s gradual efficiency. Make positive you uninstall the apps you downloaded from the Play Store.
The most vital factor to be aware of is that if you wish to reinstall a few of the third celebration apps, this course of must be finished contained in the Safe Mode. After doing this, now you can proceed as well your gadget again to its regular working system.
The display screen freezing subject affecting the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 may be anticipated to be solved.
Method #2 – System Cache Verification
Many Samsung Galaxy Note 9 customers have reported that their smartphone at all times receives a big enhance in efficiency every time they clear the system cache. For customers unfamiliar with the system cache, we’re right here to information you thru the steps wanted to clear the cellphone’s cache.
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 9
- Boot your gadget into Recovery Mode by lengthy urgent the Power button
- Once you’re feeling a vibration in your gadget, let go of the Power button
- Hold down each the Volume Up and Home buttons, don’t launch them
- When the Android Recovery textual content pops up in your show display screen, let go of each buttons concurrently
- Your cellphone will boot into Recovery Mode and you may flick thru the choices
- Use the Volume Down key to navigate via the submenus and spotlight them, you can too use the Power button to provoke these choices
- Use the Power button to click on on and activate Wipe Cache Partition possibility
- Wait till the deletion course of has been accomplished, after which you’ll be able to choose the Reboot System Now possibility
After performing this operation, you need to discover that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will return to its regular performance. All freezing, lags, and slowing down might be cleared when the cache is deleted.
If you might be nonetheless experiencing points after attempting this methodology, we’ve a ultimate resolution to curb this annoying slowness points.
Method #three – Default Settings To Be Restored
Many customers usually are not aware of the Factory Reset operation popularly known as reversing your smartphone again to its default settings. The course of just isn’t as sophisticated as many suppose.
The entire idea of performing a manufacturing facility reset in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is that it mainly turns your model new by wiping all the info saved on it since you bought the gadget. Any bugs which can be slowing down your cellphone might be wiped alongside the info and there’s no doubt that your smartphone’s errors might be fastened instantly.
It is extraordinarily vital to again up your knowledge earlier than performing a manufacturing facility reset in your smartphone as failure to do that will end in you shedding all knowledge. There are a number of methods via which you’ll be able to carry out a manufacturing facility reset in your Galaxy smartphone. You can use both the Recovery Mode or via your smartphone menu.
The two methods via which you’ll be able to reset your Galaxy Note 9 again to its default settings are highlighted under.
Procedure 1 – Resetting Your Samsung Galaxy NOTE 9 Using Menu Option
- Turn in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Click on the Home Screen
- Swipe down the Notification panel
- Tap the Settings possibility
- Search for and choose the Backup and Reset characteristic
- Click on the Factory knowledge reset possibility and observe the instruction prompts
Procedure 2 – How To Reset Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Using Recovery Mode:
- Turn off the Galaxy Note 9
- Hold down the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons concurrently
- Let go of the Power button whenever you smartphone vibrates
- Once the Android Recovery Screen comes up, launch the Home and Volume Up buttons
- Use the Volume keys to navigate to the Wipe Data/Factory Reset characteristic
- Use the Power button to pick this characteristic
- The manufacturing facility reset course of will start, and as soon as it’s accomplished, use the Volume keys to spotlight the Reboot System possibility
- Use the Power button once more to provoke this course of to convey your gadget again to its regular performance
And you’re finished. As you’ll be able to see, troubleshooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for display screen freezing points doesn’t require any exterior assist.