So you modified telephones and you feel a little bit of nostalgic about all of the stuff saved in your earlier cellphone. Well, no want to worry, as Smart Switch permits you entry to your former cellphone the place you possibly can transfer contacts, images, music, calendar, machine settings, and even textual content messages, in addition to different knowledge to your new cellphone.
Smart Switch helps you rediscover your favourite apps from the previous cellphone and even suggests comparable ones you possibly can obtain from the Google Play Store.
Now, allow us to get began on studying the way to use the Samsung Smart Switch for Mac/PC to maneuver all of your necessary knowledge to your new machine.
Requirements for PC to Use Smart Switch
Before transferring content material from one smartphone to a different through the use of Smart Switch for PC, be sure you have fulfill the next necessities.
- A Samsung Smartphone with Android OS model four.three or larger
- An outdated smartphone that has both Android model four.three or later or an iPhone with IOS model four.2.1 or later
- A Windows platform with the next necessities a minimum of
– Operating System (Windows XP a minimum of)
– Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 (600), 32 bit or larger
– CPU: Pentium four; 2.four GHz or larger
– RAM: 1GB or larger
- Required Software: Windows Media Player model 11 a minimum of
Smart Switch Requirements for Mac
To use the Smart Switch on Mac for shifting content material from one smartphone to a different, there’s a checklist of necessities relating to the setup it’s best to have.
- A Samsung smartphone working on Android OS model four.three or larger
- The earlier cellphone also needs to function on Android OS model four.three or be an iPhone operating on OS model four.2.1 or larger
- The Mac platform should have the next necessities
– Screen decision: 1280 x 800
– CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.zero GHz or larger
– Operating System: Mac OS X® 10.6 or later
– RAM: 1GB or larger
– Android File Transfer software should be put in on the system