Error message The processing of Group Policy failed, Event ID 1058 happens in Windows Server, when the OS isn’t capable of learn the file from a site controller. The Group Policy service reads the data from Active Directory and the sysvol share positioned on a site controller. However, the absence of community connectivity or permission concern prevents Group Policy from making use of to the person or laptop.
The error message might appear like
Event Type: Error
Event Source: Userenv
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1058
User: NT AUTHORITYSYSTEM
Windows can not entry the file gpt.ini for GPO cn=,cn=insurance policies,cn=system,DC=LBR,DC=CO,DC=ZA. The file have to be current on the location
. (Access is denied.). Group Policy processing aborted.
The processing of Group Policy failed, Event ID 1058
If you learn the Event log, will probably be obvious that because the service was not capable of learn the coverage, it wasn’t capable of apply. The good news is that its solely a brief concern. Apart from the community concern, it will probably additionally as a result of of file decision service latency and DSF shopper being disabled.
When checking the logs, for those who test underneath Details tab of the error message in Event Viewer, any of these error codes might be current – Error code three, Error code 5 and Error code 53. Follow these suggestionso resolve the issue.
- The system can not discover the trail specified—Error code three
- Access is denied—Error code 5
- The community path was not discovered—Error code 53
After any of these strategies, if it’s good to troubleshoot community, try our.
1] The system can not discover the trail specified – Error code three
It happens when the DFS shopper isn’t operating on the shopper laptop as a result of it can not discover the trail specified within the occasion. To take a look at shopper connectivity to the area controller’s sysvol:
- Find the area controller identify obtainable within the particulars of the error occasion.
- Check if the failure occurred throughout person or laptop processing
- User coverage processing: The User subject of the occasion will present a sound person identify
- Computer coverage processing: the User subject will present “SYSTEM.”
- Next, it’s good to compose a full community path to the gpt.ini. The format ought to be as
SYSVOLarea>Policiesguid>gpt.ini. All this can be obtainable within the occasion log.
- dcName> : Name of the area controller
- area> : It’s the identify of the area,
- guid>: It’s the GUID of the coverage folder.
Done that, confirm you may learn gpt.ini utilizing the total community path which you constructed within the above step. You can do it from the Command Prompt or the run Windows. Make certain to attempt it with the person or laptop whose credentials beforehand failed.
2] Access is denied – Error code 5
If the error code is 5, then its a permission concern. When the person or laptop doesn’t have the suitable permissions to entry the trail specified within the occasion. The decision is easy, make sure the person or laptop has the permission.
Log off and reboot the pc, after which Log on the pc with the area credentials beforehand used. If it doesn’t work, make sure that to assign the permission from the area controller.
three] The community path was not discovered – Error code 53
Error Code 53 signifies that the pc isn’t capable of resolve the identify within the supplied community path. You might want to use the identical laptop or person to test for those who can manually entry the community path.
- Identify the area controller utilized by the pc obtainable within the Error occasion
- Next,connect with netlogon share on the area i.e. attempt to entry the trail instantly dcName>netlogon. the place dcName> is the identify of the area controller within the error occasion.
- If the trail doesn’t resolve, then there is a matter with the trail which wants correction. If you might be certain that the trail is appropriate, then test with permission.
Post this; it’s good to confirm if all the pieces is okay. The greatest approach is to run the gpudate command within the Run immediate. When the gpupdate command completes, open the Event Viewer to test if the error nonetheless exists.