Microsoft launched the Notification syncing function from Android telephone to Windows 10 very just lately. But some customers have been reporting that this function is not working correctly for them. This might be brought on if the hyperlink between the pc and Android system is not good or if the function is disabled.
Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing
To resolve this challenge, you might undertake the next steps:
- Relink Your Phone apps.
- Re-enable the notification in your Windows 10 laptop.
- Try these fixes.
1] Relink Your Phone apps
Open Windows 10 Settings app and navigate to the next path: Phone > Unlink this PC.
On your PC, go to accounts.microsoft.com/units, and sign up along with your Microsoft account.
Open the Devices web page and navigate to: Show particulars > More actions > Unlink this telephone.
Now hyperlink your units once more.
2] Re-enable the notification in your Windows 10 laptop
There could also be an opportunity that the function has been disabled in your laptop.
To repair this, open the Your Phone app and choose Settings from the left facet navigation panel.
Under the part of Notifications, toggle on the next choices:
Also, examine if the notification banners are enabled for all of the functions put in in your Android system in your Windows 10 system.
three] Try these fixes
Other issues that you are able to do are:
- Enable the toggles for Notifications and Battery optimization exception within the settings part of Your Phone app in your Android system.
- Check if the permissions for Your Phone app in your Android system enable the app to learn the system’s notifications.
- Also, be sure that the Your Phone app in your Android system is operating within the background, and the settings allow it.
- Sometimes, being on the identical WiFi community on the Android system and Windows 10 system helps in syncing the notifications.
Let us know if something right here helped you resolve the difficulty.